Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stop the Crying!!

So for the past 3 days, Adam has been crying hysterically and not sleeping or eating like normal.  He's usually a great sleeper and  a great eater.  I'm about 90% sure it has to do with switching him from formula to whole milk.  Our pediatrician said that we could just switch him without having to wean him or mix partial milk/formula bottles but now I'm not so sure about that advice.  I don't think he's lactose intolerant because he eats cheese and yogurt all of the time without any issues.

His sleeping patterns are totally out of wack too.  He used to sleep from 7:30/8:00pm to about 6:30am every night and napped from about 9:30am to 11:30am and 2:30pm to 4:30pm.  Then he started phasing out his morning nap and just taking a long mid-day nap.  For the past 2 nights he's gone to bed late, woke up around midnight, went back to sleep around 2:00/3:00am and then slept until about 9am.  He hasn't wanted to nap for the past 3 days either.

So, as you can see, I've been a little frazzled lately.  It kind of makes it hard to take care of the house and work on my Lia Sophia Jewelry business when you have a crying toddler hanging on you all day.  To make things even more difficult, I have a jam packed calendar right now.  Something's gotta give!  I'm tempted to go out and buy more formula and try switching him again later.  Thanks for listening to me ramble on about what's going on in the Hen House today.  I'm gonna go get the screaming child out of his crib now before he gets himself too worked up.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment