Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Lia Sophia Business

Not many people get to say that they love their job and that they enjoy going to work.  I feel so fortunate to be able to say both of those things.  First of all, I'm a Stay At Home Mom, but I also have my own Lia Sophia jewelry business.  I "work" an average of 10 hours a week at my jewelry business and receive so much in return.  I earn a commission of 30% of all of my sales in addition to earning other rewards for incentives offered by my company and my Managers.  I also receive a 70% discount on all of the Lia Sophia jewelry that I purchase.  Thanks to my Lia Sophia business, I am able to contribute to my household income and meet a lot of interesting people.
My manager Kristin and I walking the Red Carpet at the Lia Sophia White Party June 2010.  (Yes I am that short but in my defense, she's really tall!)  

Clinton Kelly giving the Keynote Address at the Lia Sophia MORE Conference June 2010.
Posing with Angela "The Wiz" Preuss at the Lia Sophia MORE Conference June 2010.
































I was first introduced to Lia Sophia back in 2008 when a friend of mine hosted a starter show to join the company.  I had never heard of the jewelry line before, didn't know anyone else going to the party, and didn't really wear a lot of jewelry at the time.  I was hesitant about attending the party but now I am so glad I did.  Who would of thought that going to a home demonstration party would change my life so significantly?  I fell in love with the jewelry and hosted my own show right away.  After seeing the quality of the jewelry line and everything that Lia Sophia has to offer their Advisors, I decided to join.  I am so glad that my Manager offered me this opportunity.








I never saw myself being the type of person to stand up in front of a room of strangers and give a presentation let alone be comfortable while doing it.  Lia Sophia has given me the confidence to do just that.  It's easy for me now because I'm sharing a product that I love, a company that I believe in, and an opportunity to better the lives of other women just like me.  So even if you never saw yourself being a home party demonstrator or giving a presentation to a group of strangers, keep an open mind and allow the world to give you the opportunities it has to offer.  You never know where you might end up.


Lia Sophia MORE Conference June 2010.

Our founder, Victor Kiam, in one of his famous Remington Shaver Ads.

Our Zone was seated on the floor level for the conference because we rock!
Awards our Zone won at the Lia Sophia MORE Conference.  #1 Zone in Sales, #1 Zone in Recruiting, and the highest honor, the coveted Victor Kiam Award!




No comments:

Post a Comment