Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Post

I've considered the idea of creating a blog a couple times but never thought I would actually update it enough or have anything worth writing about.  It wasn't until I went to a networking event and heard from other women about their experiences using their blogs to boost their businesses that I really decided to give this a try.  So here I am, starting my blog about life in the "Hen House" which is what I've affectionately decided to nickname my home.  What will my blog be about?  My home business with Lia Sophia Jewelry, the daily adventures of being a Stay At Home Mama to my wonderful son, and anything else I decide to write about along the way.  I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy sharing them and please excuse me while I fumble through the first few.  I'm a total newbie to this blogging thing and it might take me a while to get the hang of it.  That's all for now folks!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm your first follower!!! If you need any advice on this thing just let me know! You should probably add some widgets for your business on the sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Now, exactly how do I do this widget thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have an awesome time blogging! I have my own too! :)
    Check it out http://homeiswheretheheartis-lulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete