Wednesday, June 17, 2020

CSA Week 3




I was pretty excited last week when I got my CSA basket and couldn't wait to try out some new recipes.  This week's share also did not disappoint.  Included in the basket this week was lettuce, 2 quarts of strawberries, 2 stalks of rhubarb, 2 zucchini, and sugar snap peas.  Just like last week, I also received a few recipes with ways to use this bounty (which was great because I've never made anything with rhubarb before).  My middle son was super excited to see 2 quarts of strawberries.  He has become a big fan of them this year.  So much that I actually purchased an extra quart.  That lettuce made an amazing salad and the zucchini was actually eaten by my family who adamantly declares that they don't like zucchini.  We are anxiously awaiting next week's basket to see what other new goodies we will find.


No comments:

Post a Comment